Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

I really didn't want to see a turd eating cat.

I avoided watching this because the title sounded so gross, but it was rated so highly I figured there must be some merit to it. I watched it; It was gross AND it was awesome! That was some really creative artwork especially for ms paint and I died laughing characters in the background.

Wheel of Time: Intro Wheel of Time: Intro

This is my Favorite book series

Robert Jordan was the titties. I appreciate a fellow fan.

Double Rainbow Music Vid Double Rainbow Music Vid

I almost rated

based on the fact that I love the song. But the animation is lame. You can do better ( I hope)

Arctic Game Arctic Game

Was this your geography homework?

I hope you get a good grade in class.
The colors in this are jarring and make reading the text tedious and annoying. The game play is simplistic.
At least you're learning.

Ant's Evening Ant's Evening

Nice Art...but bad flash

The animation was slow, the sound was boring and the puzzles weren't very challenging, but your bugs were super cute! I liked the way you animated the wings for flying bugs and the credits were a parade of adorable!

The Great Kitchen Escape The Great Kitchen Escape

Small Game, long Comment

This was a step up from the living room. I like that this has the same style as the other escape adventure, I like that sort of cohesion in related games but I can appreciate the small improvements.
Any point 'n click has that period of arbitrary clicking to build an inventory but the 'create' tool here was more effective than the method of random clicking for possible item combination within the inventory I used in the last game. Also, the tool adds another level of play (without taking away the simplicity that makes this game charming) by creating a separate 'item to illustration' match puzzle- personally, I tried to figure out how to get the blinds open on the window thinking the collar was sunshine.

Take Me To Your Leader Take Me To Your Leader

What is it with all the poop lately?!

The coloring on this is nice and I like your ugly monkey. I laughed out loud when I noticed that the bowl says freedom. I guess you could call this politically charged, and I can respect that, but I don't think the president is a shitting monkey ( I assume thats him considering you called this 'racist'.) Anyway, good job.

Apple Apple

I could be intimidated by this grumpy fruit

but his cute little pigeon toes make me laugh too much. Nice job.

mashup 10 mashup 10

If Spongebob was a black man...

I hope he would use chapstick. I am laughing so hard at his crusty lips and cock eyed anger. Good job!